Category: buy Valium Online
Showing all 2 results
What is Valium?
Valium is a benzodiazepine that produces calming effects. There is a range of Valium uses such as treatment of alcohol withdrawal syndrome, anxiety, muscle spasm, benzodiazepine withdrawal syndrome, seizures, and trouble sleeping. Valium comes as oral administration tablets containing 2, 5, or 10 milligrams of diazepam. Apart from diazepam, a valium pill contains other inactive ingredients such as corn starch, anhydrous lactose, calcium stearate, pregelatinized starch, and FDA approved color additives. You can buy Valium online without prescription in the USA.
Valium is for the management of anxiety disorder or short-term relief from anxiety symptoms. It is also helpful in the symptomatic relief of acute alcohol withdrawal symptoms such as tremor, agitation, acute delirium tremens, and hallucinations. Valium is a suitable supplement for relieving skeletal muscle spasm, athetosis, spasticity caused by upper motor neuron disorder, and stiff-man syndrome. Oral Valium pill may be adjunctively useful in convulsive disorders.
Valium is a short-acting benzodiazepine, and no clinical studies assess its efficacy and effectiveness in long-term use. Healthcare providers should periodically reassess Valium uses for each patient.
Valium is an anti-anxiety medication; however, people in the USA are also using Valium for pain treatment. Although it is an off-label use of a Valium pill, it can help relieve certain types of pain symptoms.
What are the dosages of Valium?
Buy Valium on the doctor’s prescription and take it as directed. Doctors individualize dosages of the medication according to the needs of the response of each patient to achieve maximum therapeutic effects.
Valium for anxiety: Give 2-10mg of valium, 2-4 times a day, depending upon the severity of symptoms.
Symptomatic relief in acute alcohol withdrawal: Give 10mg during the first 24 hours, 3-4 times as needed. Reduce the dose to 5mg given 3-4 times per day.
Relief of skeletal muscle spasm: Give 2-10mg three to four times a day, as required.
Adjunctively in convulsive disorder: Give 2-10mg two to four times a day as needed by a patient.
Valium is available in the following forms and strengths:
- The dose of Valium 2mg: White-colored, round flat-faced scored tablets containing 2 milligrams of diazepam.
- Valium 5mg: Yellow-colored, round flat-faced scored tablets containing 5 milligrams of diazepam.
- Valium 10mg: Blue-colored, round flat-faced scored tablets containing 10 milligrams of diazepam.
What are the dangers and side effects of Valium?
The dangers associated with valium uses can be:
- Valium pill can cause severe central nervous system depression, thus causing fatal symptoms.
- The medication possesses a risk for fetal harm such as neonatal flaccidity, hypothermia, respiratory problems, and others.
- Valium may cause serious issues in labor and delivery.
- It has a risk of withdrawal symptoms in infants nursing on mother using Valium.
- Valium has the potential to develop physical or psychic dependence in the patients, thus leading to addiction and abuse. Therefore, the medication can produce valium high, causing euphoria, feelings of contentment and calmness, and other forgetfulness of all stress and worries.
The most frequently reported side effects of valium are fatigue, drowsiness, ataxia, and muscle weakness. Other effects of the medication include:
- Central Nervous System: depression, confusion, dysarthria, slurred speech, headache, vertigo, and tremor
- Gastrointestinal Disorders: nausea, vomiting, constipation, and gastrointestinal disturbances
- Special Senses: dizziness, blurred vision, and diplopia
- Cardiovascular System: hypotension
- Urogenital System: urinary retention, changes in libido, and incontinence
- Body as a Whole: skin reactions, dry mouth, and hypersalivation
- Paradoxical Reactions: restlessness, stimulation, anxiety, acute hyperexcited states, agitation, irritability, aggressiveness, hallucinations, rage, delusions, insomnia, increased muscle spasticity, nightmares, and sleep disturbances.
Ativan Vs. Valium
Ativan is the brand name version of generic lorazepam, while valium is the brand name version of generic diazepam. Comparing Ativan vs. valium, both are short-acting benzodiazepines to treat anxiety and other psychiatric disorders. Both medications are addictive and may cause withdrawal symptoms with prolonged use. The significant difference between Ativan and valium is that Ativan has a shorter half-life, resulting in comparatively fewer chances of toxicity and side effects.