What is Xanax?
Xanax contains alprazolam that belongs to the family of benzodiazepine drugs. Since, it is a type of sedative or tranquilizer that makes the brain less sensitive to stimulation, causing calming and relaxing effects. Other medications of benzodiazepine class such as Valium (diazepam), Ativan (lorazepam), and Klonopin (clonazepam) work similarly to Xanax. They slow down the working of the nervous system to induce physical and mental relaxation.
Xanax 0.25mg is white-colored, elliptical, or oval-shaped pills containing 0.25 milligrams of active ingredient alprazolam. However, it comes in the size of 9.00mm, having an imprint of “XANAX 0.25” on one side.
Apart from the active ingredient, Xanax 0.25mg pills also contain some inactive ingredients such as corn starch, cellulose powder, magnesium stearate, docusate sodium, sodium benzoate, and silicon dioxide.
What are the uses of Xanax 0.25mg?
Buy Xanax online for treating anxiety disorders. Xanax can be useful in treating multiple conditions, such as:
- Anxiety disorder
- Panic disorder
- Generalized anxiety disorder (GAD)
- Short term symptomatic relief from anxiety
- Depression related to anxiety
- Insomnia caused due to anxiety
What are the side effects of Xanax pills?
Also, Xanax causes several side effects apart from its therapeutic effects. Some widespread adverse effects of Xanax pills include:
- Drowsiness and dizziness due to the initial intake
- Unusual tiredness
- Mood swings
- Memory impairment
- Changes in appetite, although it should subside soon.
- Gastrointestinal disturbances
Therefore, each person has different effects on the medication. Thus, these are the most frequently occurring side effects of Xanax that commonly go away within several days. Thus, contact your doctor if they get worse.
What are the dangers associated with Xanax?
Read the following warnings carefully before you buy Xanax online:
- Risk of physical dependence leading to addiction and abuse.
- Withdrawal symptoms on abrupt discontinuation.
- Status epilepticus.
- Inter-dose symptoms.
- Central Nervous System depression.
- Impairment of performance.
- Risk of fetal harm.
- Severe drug reactions with alprazolam.
- Other drug effects on the metabolism of alprazolam.